Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
JDM Inspired
1995 Toyota Camry
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got the idea off of the very common new mustang mod. the sequential tail lights.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWiaFJ9lAj8&feature=related

The gen 3 has 3 different bulbs in its tail lights and i was thinking about fully reding out my red/clear tails. Would this mod be possible? if so what kinda wiring would i be looking at? im just curious and the idea poped into my head while i was at work. hmmmm i need to do more research :clap:

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
checkout the12volt.com. search around...i'm sure you could find a relay wiring diagram. i'd look for ya, but i'm a little "car electronics-ed" out... finally finished my security install. :clap:

·
JDM Inspired
1995 Toyota Camry
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i know it would be alot of work but im deff gonna look more into it. maybe i can even buy the electronic block for the mustang mod and mod it to work with my tails. Im also going to transfer 2 super bright led tails all around.

Yeah it may look like a construction worker truck but hey id love it right? and thats all that matters :thumbsup:

·
JDM Inspired
1995 Toyota Camry
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
perfect! thank you sir! but i gotta research more first before i buy.

i guess i would have to get the 3 bulb universal kit and have to do an assload of custom wiring since i have 3 bulbs that dont blink at the same time.

dang this site has every light mod i want including the dome light dimmer, and 3rd tail light pulser

1 - 15 of 15 Posts