Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As I understand it, there are 4 service manuals and one electrical wiring diagram for the 2007 Tacoma. Total price would be about $530! Seems a little steep for service manuals! Anyway, does anyone know exactly what is covered under each of the 4 manuals, and is the electrical diagram not covered in one of the 4 manuals??

I know there is a link to download the service manual, but is that download for all 4 manuals?? I have dial-up internet access, so download is impossible, but I have someone that can download for me and burn a CD. I just don't know what's actually in the downloaded version.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<bump> Doesn't anyone have these manuals??

·
Registered
319 Posts
The 'linked' download seems to be pretty complete coverage for my '06, but I've not needed to research but a small portion of it so far. And free is much better than 500+ any day, especially on something that's under warranty anyway. My 2 cents.

·
TN User
06 Tacoma DBL Cab LB
265 Posts

·
Humble Servant
2012 DC PreRun Auto
1,158 Posts
Search search search

YES, several of us do have the hardcopy (paper) manuals.
While the CD is great, some of us fuddyduddies still need paper.

Previous strings spoke of how/where to get better pricing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the information!
Another question... does the downloaded version contain a full set of electrical diagrams? I noticed on Toyota's website that they list that separately.
Also, does this downloaded information cover the 2007 Tacomas?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
amp2oo1 said:
http://www.markass.com/toyotanation/

There is some stuff to hold you over if you have to wait to download. It has all the electrical diagrams you need as well.
Good information!!!
Is this the same info in the full download, just bits and pieces??
Thanks again!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts