Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2009 toyota corolla
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to get a meet together where the SF people meet the Sunnvale people. it will be partly an install meet and a get together for maybe a cruise or something and some lunch and dinner. let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
629 Posts
im trying to get a meet together where the SF people meet the Sunnvale people. it will be partly an install meet and a get together for maybe a cruise or something and some lunch and dinner. let me know what you guys think.
got any place in mind, date or time?...ill be down for a little meet tho

·
Registered
2009 toyota corolla
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well it really depends on if anybody has anything they need to install or if they just wanna get a cruise going. it will most likely be a weekend. probably this saturday.

·
Registered
629 Posts
sounds good...lets c how this turns out

·
Registered
629 Posts
i doubt we need to do that since we got that wingstop meet thats coming up this thursday
lol yeah i was just gonna ask u if u wanted to do it another day because of the wingstop meet lol

·
Unofficial TN Member
2009 Rolla S
1,429 Posts
Man, If this was the weekend after I would be so down. This weekend is a long weekend so the family is obviously planning a road trip... make it next weekend dragon? Might get a few more coming if you do :D

·
Registered
2009 toyota corolla
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i didnt know that it was a long weekend this weekend until today. uh we should do it the next weekend so that more people can come and maybe learn something new

1 - 20 of 74 Posts