Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had two Accords and two Civics (all manual four bangers) before getting a 2019 xse V6. If I could sum up the Toyota driving experience in just one word: tranquil.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I don't have a new Camry, I am just the type of person willing to accept the nature of the beast.
You keep talking about “the nature of the beast” on every thread about the 8speed transmission.

YET, you don’t OWN one and you don’t pay hard earned money to ACCEPT “the nature of the beast”.

Please refrain from doing that. It’s misleading and... worthless.

·
Registered
08 Toyota Camry 2AZ-FE R9K Tuned
5,399 Posts
You keep talking about “the nature of the beast” on every thread about the 8speed transmission.

YET, you don’t OWN one and you don’t pay hard earned money to ACCEPT “the nature of the beast”.

Please refrain from doing that. It’s misleading and... worthless.
I guess. 🤷‍♀️ Some people like it, some people don't. Not much else to it. One day I will drive it or the Avalon and by the time that happens, people will be complaining about the 12 speed or whatever they develop. The transmission complaints only seem to go up, and up, and up with each pass year and then they are forgotten until the next generation comes out. Just a part of life at this point.

·
2015 4 Runner SR5
3,691 Posts
All -

Based on reports coming from this thread, and some back and forth between various members beginning a few days ago, please direct your attention to The Rules, especially Rule #10. Personal attacks on other members will not be tolerated.

Disagreeing with other members is fine, posting to keep thread content relevant is fine, and general back and forth is fine. We Mods are not interested in becoming the PC police and I for one don't care about hurt feelings over a post a person does not agree with. This is the internet and a public forum, get thicker skin. However, if the posts become pointed and personal and the topic of the post ceases to be about what is posted and becomes focused on denigrating, belittling, or bad mouthing another user then the post will be deleted and a warning given.

This isn't rocket science. Say what you want to say, keep it on topic, and try to behave like you are not just now learning how to interact with other human beings. Disagree, counter-point, state your opinions; all of that is fine. Just try to keep it civil, within reason, will ya? If you have received a private message from me you know at least I and a few other Mods have agreed you are drifting over that line.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts