Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife like Koi fishes, so she was attracted to some Ed Hardy stuff. I've never been against it or anything, but it's too cliche/trendy for my tastes although this stuff turned out pretty good. It was good to get more black on/in the car contrasting all that silver/gray

New iPhone update added an HDR mode to the camera. Its far from real HDR but its still pretty cool. (more of a multi-focus function) So i took some shots of the charger

·
Vivir el momento
Corolla
18,784 Posts
Nice Charger. That's one mean looking car. :thumbup:

I'm not too crazy about the Ed Hardy accessories, it's a bit busy looking for my tastes.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice Charger. That's one mean looking car. :thumbup:

I'm not too crazy about the Ed Hardy accessories, it's a bit busy looking for my tastes.
Thanks!

Yeah she's into intricate detailed and busy art stuff so it was right up her alley.

·
TN's Resident Goddess.
2007 Camry SE
6,090 Posts
Damn right! "Yes Dear" will get you anywhere. "Let's go shoe shopping, your closet looks lonely" is even better!

Love, Love the charger.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn right! "Yes Dear" will get you anywhere. "Let's go shoe shopping, your closet looks lonely" is even better!
haha, I think my most used one is "man I could really go for some sushi, how about you?"

Love, Love the charger.
thanks! :thumbsup:

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,666 Posts
oooohh! so that's how it works... that some good words of wisdom I'll have to try out, no wonder. :facepalm: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts