Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to do manual look on my auto camry.
I'm just wondering where could I get that manul shift panel.
In automatic camrys, the opening is too rectangular, I've see some people do that "manual look" and their shift panel looks more of a square opening. Any clues what can I use to make it like that (some plastic or soemthing) or do they sell those panels anywhere?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts