Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I DONT HAVE A CAR...
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know a good fairly inexpensive company to use for shipping my car? I dont think i want to drive my car from California to South Carolina.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Most likely you wont be able to ship it for cheap. The drive isnt that bad though. Im in the militay and Ive driven from...
Wa. to So Cal
So Cal to Alabama.... Twice!!
And Alabama To Wa.
The drives are fairly enjoyabe if the car can handle it . Gas and rooms on a 3 day trip are cheaper than shipping.

·
F'ing 3sgte swap ARGH!!!!
Celica 6th Gen Convt
808 Posts
drive it man... i drove from daytona to berkeley in 51 hrs... 2 man team...

it was awesome.

·
Rated H: Chikan Sukebe
02 Vitz
1,363 Posts

·
I DONT HAVE A CAR...
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was considering driving it but the damn check engine light is on 24/7. its a 1992 toyota corolla and nobody can figure out the damn light someone told me once its carb buildup somewhere and the engine needs to be replaced so i dont really wanna take the chance driving cross country with it. I am in the military and thats why i'm so far from home. thanks for the info

·
Banned
2 Posts
All state to state auto transport is the leading auto shipping service provider. We strive to provide quality car shipping services at satisfactory prices. We are equipped with high-tech specialized vehicle transport carriers with a highly trained crew that can transport your vehicle with ease. By shipping your vehicle with All state To State Auto Transport, your vehicle will be transported by efficient pickup and delivery, giving you round the clock updates of your vehicle transport, and handling the details.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts