Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1991 mr2
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey how's it going I havent posted no messages lately been busy working too much, for i could save money faster..
Firts thing i was was wondering if anyone could get cheaper shocks or springs, im looking for tokico 5 way adjustable full strut seal the price i found them for are 520..
And im also looking for tein springs I could get those for 180. So if anyone has better contacts than i do and could get cheaper prices please help out..
because i dont wanna get megan springs too much of a drop even though i could get them for 80 $...

another thing me and my friend are making shirts and sweaters with 94jdm tail lights on the back of the shirt or sweater, with a logo saying jdmr2, jdm mr2 or mr2 jdm. and we are going too sell them i would have the picture of the sketch later on..

·
Premium Member
'91 MR2 Turbo
19,831 Posts
I don't know how many threads you have made regarding shocks and springs...:disappoin
Also, if you want to sell those shirts here, you will have to become a paying, supporting vendor. Let me know and I will direct you to the people who can help you advertise and move them.

·
Registered
1991 mr2
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those are the ones im getting teins and tokicos but im trying too see if anyone has other connections because my connections and my friends shop can only find them for 520 and 180..

i could move those things around my friend has connections with people in japan and i have lots of friends down here too, we are going too make them for alot different models but first we going with mr2

·
Registered
1991 mr2
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i heard the megan racing coil overs are still being tested out and how much of a drop to they have? because i know the spings are like 2"...
i could get k-sports are they reliable i havent heard that much about those and i could get those for 720. and the megan like around 700 to 900..
im also getting nrg quick release kit and steering wheel for 120..

·
Registered
24 Posts
MR coilovers are have adjustable height u can go as low as u want. I dont know what they will lower ur cars with the height adjustments all the way up.

·
Registered
1991 mr2
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea i just check them out i like them more than the k-sports. the k-sports u have to be really good In adjusting coilover, and the M.R look way simpler too adjust they have 32 dampler adjustments even the hieght adjustment. so im going with megan im getting them end of this month or the middle of May for 600 to $750.

Better than me paying $800 on tokico shocks and tein springs..

those anyone have a strust bar they wanna sell..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts