Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Corolla XRS
44 Posts
Well i dont know about all of that ^^^ but to help the poster out a little.... I just installed my Fujita F5 SRI.... and definitely can notice a gain in power and sound.... ESPECIALLY in lift.... its a night and day difference.....(in lift)..... and overall i can tell the throttle is more responsive.... and im very happy with the purchase....

I ordered my from ptuning.com.... i think $169.95 shipped i believe..... It wasnt too hard to install... the pictures are kinda hard to tell whats going on... but not too bad... and my idle seemed quite high after installing... but after i drove it for a bit it seemed to fix itself.... hopefully... we will see what tomorrow brings......

But as for now... no check engine light... no rough idle... and good gains.... so yes it seems like the SRI was an excellent choice for a cost reasonable product to improve the performance of the car and the sound of the engine.

·
The Return of the Red Coupe
2010 RAV4 V6
19,669 Posts
Thanks for the link, but it's as pathetic as you and as for that sri you were looking at, it would have more use being up your ass than in your corolla. At least then your rice mentality would be somewhat excusable. Don't forget the cardboard box sideskirts while your at it, heard they add a nice finishing touch. :nutkick:
You had your chance and your warning... take a week off and come back. :slap:

·
Registered
Matrix XR 2003
188 Posts
Did you ban/suspend him?
If a mod says a week off, that usually means a temporary ban.

If the person that was banned continues the reason they were 1st banned, they may get a longer time off OR perma-banned.

·
Registered
1992 Toyota Camry SE
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If a mod says a week off, that usually means a temporary ban.

If the person that was banned continues the reason they were 1st banned, they may get a longer time off OR perma-banned.
:woot: and thanks for the message, i didnt know i could report posts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts