Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pissed
Camry
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this intake is similiar to mine... i got it a while ago....

notice the blue peice of tubing.... i was wondering if anybody had an intake similiar to this, and knew where that blue tubing goes... i know it goes on that nipple stick out, but where dies it go on the engine, its gotta go somewhere, right now i have a screw in it until i figure this out... someone tell me! or give me a pic showing where it goes thanks!

-Amnesty

·
Registered
338 Posts
Last night i installed my short ram intake, it looks EXACTLY like yours, just isnt from cartako.com

I actually got an answer to that same question earlier today on this board...you don't need the hose. I assume you figured out what that black rubber piece was for. You can cover the nipple on the intake with some electrical tape

·
Pissed
Camry
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i see why do they make them with it if its not ue for anything?
o well, i had my filter off, with my car running... i put my hand over the end of the pipe cuz it felt like it wasn t sucking, i sealed it and omg i about lost my hand into the intake lol it was hilarious but it hurt a lil... well thanks fo teh info ttyl man

·
Know God. Work Hard.
4Runner
2,194 Posts
^LOL!

Smart move! Your lucky nothing else got sucked in and went in there and ruined you engine.

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
that tube is to cover the sensor that is already there so it looks good

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
^o nevermind..my intake never had that thing sticking out of it...what the guy said above me is right then

1 - 7 of 7 Posts