Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys what do you think about this deal. It is a 1992 Toyota Pickup 4wd Reg Cab 3 inch lift 33" tires, 22re 4cyl 5 speed, CD no air no cruise no pwr windows or locks. Exhaust is a little noisy rear bumper is shot and the tailgate has some rust but that is really about it. I will try to post some pics. The guy wants $3k but I think I can get it for $2500?? Ok so it is supposed to say "SHOULD I BUY THIS" for the jokesters in the house. ;)

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
lots of variables but if it was in my town and i had the cash id hop on it if the body was decent and it wasnt rusted to hell. even if it was and th eengine is in good shpe it would be worth it to beat around.

·
Bring On The MUD!!!!!
'83 Pickup SR5
2,334 Posts
i would go for it. if u can get him down to $2500 sweet but even $3000 is a great deal/steal.
keep us posted!

·
Official Saipan Member
Hilux
1,019 Posts
sounds alrite. you dont need power windows, locks or cruise i mean its a 4x4 single cab truck lol. 2-5 settle for 2-7 but if u must have the truck 3 is good. Now inspect the following: body/susp lift, rust areas. Engine: timein chain, gaskets. Now if u think the guy has more body probs get a magnet and peice of paper. wrap the magnet in the paper then run it on the body if it doesnt stick.. BONDO!! lol you can never go wrong with a hilux. Bumper is no worries and u can always get a new exhuast system thats better than stock.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the only spot of rust that I noticed is the tailgate the rest is almost perfect, I did buy it for $2600, can someone tell me how to post pics?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well everyone I bought it like I stated above, I won't get to pick it up til Tuesday, then I will get some pics in the light and post'em up!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
yeah even tho urs i opposite direction of mine i welcome! and i plan on going up with my next yota.. thats right ill have a bagged and a lifted yota.. i think the lifted one with get a 22ret motor in it tho :D not sure yet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts