Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys what do you think about this deal. It is a 1992 Toyota Pickup 4wd Reg Cab 3 inch lift 33" tires, 22re 4cyl 5 speed, CD no air no cruise no pwr windows or locks. Exhaust is a little noisy rear bumper is shot and the tailgate has some rust but that is really about it. I will try to post some pics. The guy wants $3k but I think I can get it for $2500?? Ok so it is supposed to say "SHOULD I BUY THIS" for the jokesters in the house. ;)

·
Official Saipan Member
Hilux
1,019 Posts
sounds alrite. you dont need power windows, locks or cruise i mean its a 4x4 single cab truck lol. 2-5 settle for 2-7 but if u must have the truck 3 is good. Now inspect the following: body/susp lift, rust areas. Engine: timein chain, gaskets. Now if u think the guy has more body probs get a magnet and peice of paper. wrap the magnet in the paper then run it on the body if it doesnt stick.. BONDO!! lol you can never go wrong with a hilux. Bumper is no worries and u can always get a new exhuast system thats better than stock.

·
Registered
86 Posts
yeah even tho urs i opposite direction of mine i welcome! and i plan on going up with my next yota.. thats right ill have a bagged and a lifted yota.. i think the lifted one with get a 22ret motor in it tho :D not sure yet

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.