Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Surfing TN via iPhone
10,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the official Show your FJ thread. Post your pics here.

·
Registered
144 Posts
This is my Titanium Silver Metallic.

External upgrade are:
Brush guard and PIAA 520 XT SMR driving lights with remote controlled switch/relay.
TRD Cold Intake, TRD Catback Exhaust, Vinyl Spare Tire Cover.

Inside upgrades are;

Toyota OEM Navigation unit with iPod integration using VAISTECH, ScanGaugeII

Nigh time and day light NAVI display.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Toyota OEM Navigation unit with iPod integration

Hello, your tit FJ looks really nice :thumbup: I am in the process of buying an FJ myself and was curious on the Toyota OEM Navigation unit with iPod integration that you have installed in your FJ Cruiser. Is that an option that I can add on or is it an aftermarket unit? Can you provide the model and part #? Thank you.

·
Registered
144 Posts
freed0m said:
Hello, your tit FJ looks really nice :thumbup: I am in the process of buying an FJ myself and was curious on the Toyota OEM Navigation unit with iPod integration that you have installed in your FJ Cruiser. Is that an option that I can add on or is it an aftermarket unit? Can you provide the model and part #? Thank you.
Thanks for looking at my FJ.
The Toyota Navigation JBL model 7003 Toyota part number is 86120-33600. I was a pull out unit from a 2005 Toyota Camry. I bought the NAVI unit from oemvalue.com. You will also need to get the Toyota OEM amplifier, part number 86280-0C010 and the VSS/Reverse/Park Brake (5-pin) wiring harness.
The iPod integration/adapter is from VAISTECH. The steering audio controls are preserved. The iPod is controlled via the touch screen or steering audo controls. To change playlist on the steering control, just press and hold the < or > to go down or up the playlist.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
SiennaSC98 said:
This is my Titanium Silver Metallic.

External upgrade are:
Brush guard and PIAA 520 XT SMR driving lights with remote controlled switch/relay.
TRD Cold Intake, TRD Catback Exhaust, Vinyl Spare Tire Cover.

Inside upgrades are;

Toyota OEM Navigation unit with iPod integration using VAISTECH, ScanGaugeII

Nigh time and day light NAVI display.

Wow!!! Freaking hot. Man I envy you :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
EchoHoLiK said:
Wow!!! Freaking hot. Man I envy you :)
Thanks for looking and compliment.

After three months, here are the current upgrades that I've done;
TRD Shocks, TRD exhaust & Cold Intake, Toyota OEM GPS/Voice Navigation & iPod- Vaistech AIC-100i, Toyota OEM Hitch, Toyota RS3200 VIP alarm, PIAA H4Super Plasma GT-X, Brush guard with PIAA 520 XT SMR lights, Tail light guards, Custom mesh grille, ScanGuageII, Eclipse BEC106 Camera, Recessed foglight, MUTH mirror & signal lights. Toyota DVD player, Factory Sub, MB Quarts front speakers. (5) TRD SE wheels with BFG TA/KO tires.

Here how my FJ looks now;

The DVD audio/video player and the iPod. DVD player in action.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks!

So far....
OME 883 coils to level the front
285/75/16 Dick Cepek Fun Country II radials
16 X 8.5 Ultra Series 50 wheels
AFE CAI
35% tint to match factory
Toyota OEM hood protector and aluminum sill plates
Can't see inside but I have also upgraded the stock stereo with a Pioneer DEH 6900 HU, Rockford Fosgate componenets & amp and a Alpine Type R 10" sub.

Next I'll be installing ARB sliders which are on the way and a modifed Dakar bar with PIAA 520s....still trying to decide on a cat back exhaust...looking at Borla, TRD, JBA, etc...

Down the road I'd like to intsall a set of All Pro bumpers.

·
Tex Mex
23 Posts
Sienna, Nice FJ!
You make me wanna start the aftermarket upgrades.
17500 miles in 13 months and I am still happy. This trip we went to Asheville, N.C. to mountain bike(16 - 21 mpg):

·
Registered
144 Posts
cobrablues said:
Sienna, Nice FJ!
You make me wanna start the aftermarket upgrades.
17500 miles in 13 months and I am still happy. This trip we went to Asheville, N.C. to mountain bike(16 - 21 mpg):
Thanks. Your FJ looks great too.

You might want to paint the spare tire cover like what I did with mine.

Time to get dirty. Went off-roading last month, Cow Mountain in Ukiah, CA.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts
About this Discussion
97 Replies
57 Participants
William Jonson
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing