Toyota Nation Forum banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
07 4Runner SR5 \ FJ
4 Posts
New FJ owner. Always wanted one and finally got it. Nice start and looking forward to adding more mods!

·
Registered
86 4x4 pickup,95 vw
57 Posts
man! everyone has a silver or a black fj in here, was that the only color for sale??? haha im joking! but thats all I saw lol! 2 or 3 voodoos...

lets make it 4!

I do have the light covers, I just take them off always so they dont get stolen!
Very nice looking truck!! I thought I recocnized that flightline! That's gotta be the old Ramey AFB...I used to live on M street back in th 70s.

·
Registered
'01 Camry V6 LE (MT)
77 Posts
New FJ Owner!

So stoked. Just bought an 07 Blue FJ a couple days ago. Couldn't be happier with my purchase, especially since I got a smoking deal on it!

Details:
07 Voodoo Blue
Off-road package
Skid plate
All stock so far. No mods yet, but soon to come!

Planned Mods:
- ARB heavy duty bumpers front and back
- some rock rails (taking suggestions, but will try to match bumpers)
- Install my Pioneer Avic F90BT double din stereo unit (has nav, dvd, ipod connection...)
- Install aftermarket subwoofer (although I already like the sound the speakers put out even without the factory sub)
- Baja style rack
- move the spare tire to top of baja rack instead of on the back of the FJ
- light bar for the rack
- MIGHT get some aftermarket rims but will definitely be getting some off road tires.
- Small lift (don't need to get too crazy)
- TRD exhaust and cold air intake

That's about all I can think of right now but I'm sure there will be more to come.

·
Registered
FJ Cruiser
1 Posts
hey guys if i do a 3" rough country lift can i put 35s on with the plastic fenders off????
Not that I know of. You need a 6" lift to fit 35s and possibly a body mount chop.

Here's my truck from last year doing a little swim.

Well used with the new tires and rock rails.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hello, your tit FJ looks really nice I am in the process of buying an FJ myself and was curious on the Toyota OEM Navigation unit with iPod integration that you have installed in your FJ Cruiser. Is that an option that I can add on or is it an aftermarket unit? Can you provide the model and part? Thank you.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts