Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last of the Rockland Toyota/Scion 2010 car show series
Once I get more information, I myself or Royce (phyre) will put the information here. So get ready for September for the final Showdown ...

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
6,677 Posts
maybe we can get ross to come down too then. redo of last year haha. is tim also finally out of jail :lol:

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
6,677 Posts
so far list for this is:
1.DrewsCam
2.Pawel062
3.strictly180
4.MidnightAsian
5.wobbles25
6.MJZ
7.CTMike

gonna txt few more n see if anyone else is interested. someone hit me up on facebook with this even n i'll invite some others from facebook too.

·
Go camry goooooo
5,109 Posts
so far list for this is:
1.DrewsCam
2.Pawel062
3.strictly180
4.MidnightAsian
5.wobbles25
6.MJZ
7.CTMike

gonna txt few more n see if anyone else is interested. someone hit me up on facebook with this even n i'll invite some others from facebook too.
Yea more camrys and toyota's please. I guess when its gets closer will figure out a meet up if we can. Trying to get Tim, Sasha and Hector to come down also

Here is the event on facebook sign up peoples, and Pawel I just sent you a invite

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=116088435106584

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
6,677 Posts
thanx. el_loco_vg, aldo, and ross are maybes also. waiting to hear back from blackcam from south jersey and tim. u tried randy(i think that was his name) with red gen5?

gonna drop this in my sig and spread the word more.

·
Go camry goooooo
5,109 Posts
thanx. el_loco_vg, aldo, and ross are maybes also. waiting to hear back from blackcam from south jersey and tim. u tried randy(i think that was his name) with red gen5?

gonna drop this in my sig and spread the word more.

seems like its gonna be a nice tri state meet lol
I dont have Randys info but hes on here maybe he will see it. I have told Tim

1 - 20 of 39 Posts