Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
14,444 Posts
Body and interior are in very nice shape! Definitely worth fixing the few things wrong with it. She could easily go another 100k, with any luck at all.

Reactions: Unlist3d

·
イリジウム
14,948 Posts
Looking good! Usually we white out the license numbers/VINs for privacy reasons.

Are you using 10W-30 weight? If not using fully synthetic you can try Motorcraft 10W-30 syn-blend from Walmart. They also have the FL910s filter that's the standard size direct cross reference. Or the oversized FL400s works fine too.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Kinda scared to use Full Synthetic. With the mileage on engine and my luck I would probably start leaking oil.

I just changed the oil when I bought it with Pennzoil 10w30 High mileage and Purolator Pureone oil filter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
WOW! clean looking camry dude! it sound great too! reminds me of my 94 honda accord ex it was in tiptop shape with 270,000 miles and still running strong an sounded great! but last month this 18 year old kid ran a stop and hit me and totaled out my accord :( but now im a toyota guy with my 97 camry. hope it last to 260,000 for me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.