Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CaMrY 4th GeN
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know a good (cheap) place to get used and painted front fenders for a 97 camry. Some places quoted me 700 to 800 to repair both my fenders and paint them. This is too much.... I would fix the damage myself but can't (my bondo / fiberglass skills sux). If anyone knows anywhere near Los Angeles that would be great.

Marco quoted me 750 for the repair and paint job
JUST SAY NO TO EBAY

·
CaMrY 4th GeN
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The price was quoted for both front fenders and paint 700 to 800 dollars. It would be cheap if i bought them from a auto wreak yard/junkyard. I just want to know if anyone here knows a good place to go to in the greater Los Angeles area. I prefer not to buy stuff from ebay.... really bad experience....

·
Mr. A. Wong
634 Posts
go ebay. brand new front bumper painted + shipped to your door for $200.

:thumbup:

only thing though.. if your car is a few years old, the paint fades.. so.. the fresh paint may be a tad different from the rest of the body

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
I could get you a primed bumper (shell, no abosorber) for $74.00 USD plus shipping. And it's CAPA Certified. You would just have to get it painted. Which I'm sure you could find a place to do it for under $200

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.