Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CaMrY 4th GeN
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know a good (cheap) place to get used and painted front fenders for a 97 camry. Some places quoted me 700 to 800 to repair both my fenders and paint them. This is too much.... I would fix the damage myself but can't (my bondo / fiberglass skills sux). If anyone knows anywhere near Los Angeles that would be great.

Marco quoted me 750 for the repair and paint job
JUST SAY NO TO EBAY

·
Registered
446 Posts
Front fenders or rear? Sounds like front. Just buy new fenders and take it to maaco to paint. Not the best quality but it'll work. Or just paint it yourself.

·
Why not?
226 Posts
Ebay, ebay has a bunch of good people that will paint and ship the fenderes to your house for 200$ and have a warannty on the paintjob

·
CaMrY 4th GeN
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The price was quoted for both front fenders and paint 700 to 800 dollars. It would be cheap if i bought them from a auto wreak yard/junkyard. I just want to know if anyone here knows a good place to go to in the greater Los Angeles area. I prefer not to buy stuff from ebay.... really bad experience....

·
Ford Powered
1999 Ford Mustang
439 Posts
hmmm...painted is a tough one.

just fab some carbon fiber ones :p

·
Mr. A. Wong
634 Posts
go ebay. brand new front bumper painted + shipped to your door for $200.

:thumbup:

only thing though.. if your car is a few years old, the paint fades.. so.. the fresh paint may be a tad different from the rest of the body

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
I could get you a primed bumper (shell, no abosorber) for $74.00 USD plus shipping. And it's CAPA Certified. You would just have to get it painted. Which I'm sure you could find a place to do it for under $200

1 - 8 of 8 Posts