Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Canadian Accessories and Parts
Attention: POPP or any Canadian owners or Toyota dealer employees.

I read the post regarding the side window wind deflectors - PU580-08090 available at the Toyota dealers in Canada.

The Toyota.ca website shows more accessories for the 2011 Sienna than down here in the USA.

Does anybody have PN's yet for the:
1. Toyota All Weather Floor Mats?
2. Toyota Wind Deflector for the front hood?

Also, since splash guards come standard on the Canadian Sienna's, can you buy them indivdually?

I purchased the F & R set when I bought my new LE AWD, but have damaged the front drivers side splash guard. They only offer the complete set here in the USA.

Thanks for your contributions!

Bill

·
Registered
78 Posts
I work in one dealer ship in Vancouver BC Canada
Yes we have hood deflector and rubber mat but the floor mat seem fit 7 seat better than 8 seat even the parts said it will fit the 8 seat but you need to trim to fit and has to remove all carpet before you put it on. Splash is a set from accessories and may purchase individually by parts.The side window visor is by toyota and made in Australia and the floor mat made in Taiwan by toyota. The rubber mat comes in 6 pieces two in the front and 6 for rear. But I think they mess up with the eight seat cause there are only one parts number and the parts dept check with the VIN number and said it fit the 8 seat but I put it on my Van it not perfect fit the left rear seat. When you slide the seat it will hit the mat too. Then I trim one mat to make it narrower and it work. But I don't like the way they do. I saw the haxol mat but don't like it but it seem it fit better!
If you need any parts number please Email me @ [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts