Toyota Nation Forum banner

Sienna HID Headlight Adjustment

12431 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  jhbhatia
Does anyone know how to adjust the HID headlights on the new Sienna? They are pointed too low and do not illuminate very far ahead of the vehicle. I had the same problem on my E-Class and was able to correct it with a few turns of the screwdriver. I have looked but cannot see where (if any) adjustment screws are located.

I was hoping to save a trip to the dealer.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,126 Posts
Sienna XLE has the HID as an option (its a reflector HID's like the IS and ES). I think the adjustments should be near the rear of the headlights (doh!!). but then again, talk to a dealership, they do adjustments in the first three years for FREE!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well thanks to everyone for their insults. Now, can anyone provide some helpful information? It seems like the whole assembly should need to move since they are not projector-type lights but I can't find anything to adjust.

I'm trying to avoid a trip to the dealer.

· Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,126 Posts
This is what i found out - there seems to be a headlight adjuster next to the steering wheel. Its a roller/wheel type adjuster from 0 to 5 (0 being neutral, and 5 being down about 5 degrees). Not just adjusting the brightness inside but the beam pattern..I'm not sure if this is on all models or just w/ reflector HID's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.