Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In the San Francisco Bay Area, the price of Sienna has begun to loosen, and there is no need to increase the price. I plan to buy one. Those who like the Sienna hybrid can exchange and discuss here.

·
Super Moderator
1995 T100 2WD & 1993 MR2
16,093 Posts
We know, just not enough owner experiences yet to have a discussion about a Hybrid just being put in a new box.
What do you like about them since your planning on buying one?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm waiting for 2022 Sienna with plans on using as mini-RV. Very curious if anyone with 2021, has looked at any of the following:
1) Removed cargo area panels to see factory sound/acoustic insulation between panel and outer sheet metal.
2) Used a lift kit (journeysOffRoad.com or other?)
3) considering wheel spacers for wider tires after factory tires need to be replaced
4) Any spots under the van for water/grey tanks?

Looking at: 2022 Sienna, LE, AWD, roof rails, factory hitch receiver

While AWD is great, I don't see Sienna as much more than FWD+push. Just seeking enough ground clearance to not easily break the low hanging plastic in sand/mud and minor/medium ruts.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm waiting for 2022 Sienna with plans on using as mini-RV. Very curious if anyone with 2021, has looked at any of the following:
1) Removed cargo area panels to see factory sound/acoustic insulation between panel and outer sheet metal.
2) Used a lift kit (journeysOffRoad.com or other?)
3) considering wheel spacers for wider tires after factory tires need to be replaced
4) Any spots under the van for water/grey tanks?

Looking at: 2022 Sienna, LE, AWD, roof rails, factory hitch receiver

While AWD is great, I don't see Sienna as much more than FWD+push. Just seeking enough ground clearance to not easily break the low hanging plastic in sand/mud and minor/medium ruts.
Your idea is great. But for the current 2021 sienna, it is said that there is no way to remove the second row of seats. Because the airbag module is on the second row of seats. I don’t know if the 2022 model will improve.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.