·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Yey! Bring back the station wagon, wood side panels and all! :geek:

·
Super Moderator
Various Toyotas
5,766 Posts
Hmmm.....my guess is Toyota isn't doing that because they already decided there's no market for that. Sort of like the Venza. I was thinking about getting one in the future, but it's discontinued, which means that finding replacement parts wouldn't be so easy.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Hmmm.....my guess is Toyota isn't doing that because they already decided there's no market for that. Sort of like the Venza. I was thinking about getting one in the future....
Yes, the models by market selection is based almost purely on customer demand...

Just wait a little longer ;)

·
Super Moderator
Various Toyotas
5,766 Posts
Started out funny and became even more hilarious as it went along. I remember the Hades my work partner went through with a PT Crusher of Head Gaskets (that's the official name of the car in the secret Chrysler documents, btw). Also, a Saturn was hurt in the making of this video, and I support that message.

Reactions: igzy and 75aces

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
PT vs Hammvie :p
LOL :ROFLMAO:

Started out funny and became even more hilarious as it went along. I remember the Hades my work partner went through with a PT Crusher of Head Gaskets (that's the official name of the car in the secret Chrysler documents, btw). Also, a Saturn was hurt in the making of this video, and I support that message.
A friend of mine drove a PT Crusher and my FIL still has the Ion from new! I don't believe there was a period of more than a week, for either of them, that cars didn't have the engine light on for one reason or another :p

Reactions: zx10guy

·
Registered
2022 Mazda CX-30 CE (Carbon), AWD
382 Posts
I don't see it happening in the USA. Toyota wouldn't even bring their all-new 2020 TNGA Yaris hatchback to this market. All the muffin-tops here want their SUV's, Crossovers & Trucks, and everything else has pretty much become an afterthought.

Reactions: pUl| and Vangm25

·
Banned
2008 Toyota Camry Base / CE
18,382 Posts
I don't see it happening in the USA. Toyota wouldn't even bring their all-new 2020 TNGA Yaris hatchback to this market. All the muffin-tops here want their SUV's, Crossovers & Trucks, and everything else has pretty much become an afterthought.
I'm waiting for the ricer/tuner age of suv's (not the same as SUV (Suburban, Tahoe, 4Runner)) and crossovers.

·
Registered
686 Posts
In the age of SUV and large vehicles ruling the roads, I find small cars are at disadvantage when it comes to accidents. I would stay away from anything smaller than a Yaris. I remember the days when I had the Echo, I felt like I am in a tin can.

I think the mod/rice era boat had sailed. In Vancouver, I can see people are doing some excellent work on smaller cars like the 86, MX5 and Impreza.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.