Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all. The name's Daniel from St. Louis - happy to be here. I just picked up a brand new 2011 Camry LE 4cyl two weeks ago. I traded an '02 Jaguar X-Type for it. I feel a whole lot smarter because of it due to the gas mileage and the HUGE reduction in parts costs! I drive about 70 miles a day for work, so that 3.0 Jag was killing me at the pump.... and the POS kept breaking down.

So I just wanted to stop by and say "Hi" and let everyone know that yet another member has joined the 'Camry army'.

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,774 Posts
Welcome to TN! :hi:

Congrats on the purchase of the new Camry. I also wasn't surprised to hear about the Jag. A lady I know bought a brand new one about 2-years ago, and less than 6-months of ownership she was having major problems with the ECU and it was continuously in and out of the dealership. In the end she had to threaten to take them to court to get her money back. There's plenty of info in the Camry forum so I'm sure you'll know your new ride inside and out in no time :)

Enjoy the forums! :chug:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, that thing sure we a beautiful POS. I spent way too much money on it every time I went to the shop - couldn't even get 6 months out of it before it started showing signs of transmission issues at just 75k miles.... again - because there was a reman sticker on the transmission!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts