Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

This is my first post on TN.com. I have searched on here for a while and can't find my answer so please forgive if this question had been asked and answered already but I have a 2019 XLE AWD Highlander and after our free SiriusXm subscription ended we subscribed to the All Access package which gives you all of the channels plus additional perks.

My issue is is that we don't get all of the channels on our radio. I have refreshed the radio a few times but the channels on the radio only go to 299. But if you go to the SiriusXM website and do a vehicle radio channel search it shows that we should be getting a bunch of channels in the 300 range.

Anyone have the same issue or know what the fix is or if we just wont get those channels?

Thanks

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hello all,

This is my first post on TN.com. I have searched on here for a while and can't find my answer so please forgive if this question had been asked and answered already but I have a 2019 XLE AWD Highlander and after our free SiriusXm subscription ended we subscribed to the All Access package which gives you all of the channels plus additional perks.

My issue is is that we don't get all of the channels on our radio. I have refreshed the radio a few times but the channels on the radio only go to 299. But if you go to the SiriusXM website and do a vehicle radio channel search it shows that we should be getting a bunch of channels in the 300 range.

Anyone have the same issue or know what the fix is or if we just wont get those channels?

Thanks
Had the very same issue. I discovered there were a lot of channels available online that are not available in the car, when I called Sirius just said that’s the way it is. I don’t know if it’s changed since or not, that was two years ago for us.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'll stand corrected but ch 300 upward are streaming channels only !

·
Registered
2 Posts
No the channels 300 and above are available...in other vehicles. Toyota got cheap with their units and didn't upgrade them to include the 300's and above. My co-worker has a GMC truck loaded with SiriusXM and ALL channels (they are not current subscribers but in the free trial period so not using phone app either). I"m trying to figure out exactly what equipment (i.e. factory compatible tuner) can be exchanged for the one that is installed now. If it can be done.:unsure:

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2018 limited
20 Posts
Here's an easy solution that seems to work fine in my 2018 highlander ltd. Last month entune (and amazon and sirius/xm?) had an update that allowed for alexa integration. I enabled the xm skill in the amazon app. and this morning when i got into the car i said "alexa, play xm 310" and it played fine through the speakers.

·
Registered
10 Camry 16 Highland
84 Posts
Just make sure you pay no more than $121 total including tax for the Sirius all access package for 1 year. I just use my phone and connect to the car's speakers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts