Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
AllThingsToyotaEnthusiast
Gen 6.5 Camry SE
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, on my many Ebay hunts lately, I cam across this exhaust setup for Gen6 V6 Camry....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fit-07-10-C...n-Axle-Back-Dual-Exhaust-Muffler/192230445337

I was crazy skeptical due to the incredibly low price and was worried mainly about quality issues. However, on last State Inspection, my wife's 07 V6 needed a new muffler and I had a stock set on my 11 V6 in perfect condition, so I thought - why not - it's only $110.... Way cheaper than a replacement OEM muffler....

Much to my surprise, they were shipped very quickly and packaged quite well. Now as far as quality goes, these things were incredibly well made. The welds were perfect and no signs of quality issues whatsoever. Now came the fitment and install issues - again WOW, no issues at all! On top of this, they look and sound AMAZING!!!!

I went ahead and hi-temp painted the weld joints just to be sure they remain rust free as long as possible...

The silencer cones are still installed and I'd imagine they are just too loud/obnoxious without them, but in place, a very pleasing sound! I'll upload sound byte in a bit, but here's the pictures...

They are now happily on my 11 Camry SE V6. I've not put this car on a drag strip, but it is my daily driver and the upgraded sound sure makes my brain & ears feel there's more power available... >:D

Attachments

·
Gen 6.5 Camry SE
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
And a few more pics...

Forgot to mention they are about 50% or more lighter weight than OEM's, and drive to work tonight with a bit of a positive feel in acceleration. Hoping to get slightly better MPG as well, but my foot might not allow that for a while.. LOL

Attachments

·
Gen 6.5 Camry SE
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only one comment?! Weird for this forum. Half expected to see others posting their mods at least... I did record a sound video. Will upload to Youtube and post by tonight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.