Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys...anybody have any pics of really any year taco with smoke headlight covers??..i was thinking bout putting them on mine but i cant really find any pics of any trucks with them on....thx

·
Registered
534 Posts
Do you wear nightvision goggles when driving? All joking aside, they will severly reduce your night vision. I for one don't think it's worth it.

At one time, Philips Lighting made a sealed beam headlamp that looked dark when off but produced stock output when lit. Don't remember what they called it. Maybe they're still available.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u guys are prolly right...i just think they make ur truck look more bad ass....i saw a chevy with em today...they looked good...but if they reduce ur lighting that much i guess it isnt worth the $70 they want for a pair of sunglasses for my headlights...

·
Registered
534 Posts
I would go with Free Form headlight converters that fit in the sealed beam locations. If you buy them, junk the crappy blue bulbs and install the Philips Xtreme Power H4 (a.k.a. 9003) high performance lamp. Over 80% brighter than stock and run @ 3400K, which is very white for a non-tinted xenon charged halogen bulb.

·
Registered
534 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts