• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I saw my buddies IS300 with lightly smoked headlights and they looked so hot, and liked they belonged on the car. Wanna know what you guys think.

·
Registered
128 Posts
You mean the factory Black Chrome lights that now come on the '04 IS300s or does he have a GGP Sportdesign?

·
TN's furry friend
1995 Toyota Camry LE
4,472 Posts
I think itll look good on darker colored cars (black, gray, maybe silver, red) but on lighter colored cars, esp white, thered be to much contrast

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,979 Posts
^^Those are nice I wanted to do that to my my tails and headlights on my '93 Cam since it's black. I think it would look good.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have read the DIY write up for the ES300 headlights. How hard would it be to " Crack " the lenses free on my ES250? What about 5 minutes @ 200 degrees F? Hit me back

·
Banned
352 Posts
i gotta few things to say, first off the blue i300 next to tht red supra is off the hook, second the es300 headlight are hot and now am wonderin how hard it would be to put ona gen4 camry and leat but certainly nottttt least that girl is fuckin dope

·
Registered
643 Posts
you got to remember my headlights are projectors not a single multi reflector lens which the camry has. So doing the same type of thing would yeild a great look but very bad driving light displayed on the road

epidemic said:
i gotta few things to say, first off the blue i300 next to tht red supra is off the hook, second the es300 headlight are hot and now am wonderin how hard it would be to put ona gen4 camry and leat but certainly nottttt least that girl is fuckin dope

·
Registered
128 Posts
LexusES250 said:
It's something aftermarket. I think he has an '02 IS.
Ask him where he got them, unless they are Authentic JDM Black Housings they most likley came from me.

Just a few custom IS300 lights I did:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts