Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The 2nd = Freedom
87 Toyota 4x4
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at buying a snorkel for off road use on my 87 22R. I was also wondering, if anybody has had an experience with one, good or bad? Do they improve performance at all?

·
Bring On The MUD!!!!!
'83 Pickup SR5
2,334 Posts
i talked to a guy about his snorkel and he said a coulpe things. he said its great for off roadin, it has never broken even from branches that broke his windshield. performance wise he said it does just fine, keeps engine cool in on or off road use. hope this helps. if u have any other questions i can ask him.

·
The 2nd = Freedom
87 Toyota 4x4
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks alot, that did help. I was wondering how strong they were, since i do my wheeling in heavy woods.

·
The 2nd = Freedom
87 Toyota 4x4
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I just got some new wheels and redid my bumper, I am also putting in a Tuffy console. Want some pics? I think the truck looks pretty good, with the new wheels, and the bedliner where the rust used to be. The body work isnt very good in some spots, but, it's an old truck...

·
The 2nd = Freedom
87 Toyota 4x4
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey, being a forum new guy, how do you post pictures in your post? I got the console in and it works GREAT, so I think you might want to see the pics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.