Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well took the camry out tonight and had some fun, weather says that its supposed to snow untill like thursday so imma make the most of it!

Vids are coming soon

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im in minnesota, dammed blurry pics 1.3 mp my ass im taking my camera phone back for an exchange something aint right.

·
Call Me Evolution Racer
Lancer Evolution
609 Posts
Hey. BrianOwens, we're suppose to see some snow on Fri. Anyway, yeah I was having some fun with my Cam as well... going into a empty parking lot and e-brake "drifting"...haha... uber fun.

·
HID/Retrofit Expert
2002 Camry LE
4,304 Posts
Fresco Bob said:
dam I wish we had snow like that here, its been almost 2 weeks since it last snowed
Try living in Southern California... :lol: ...last time I saw snow, I was 8, and I went up to the San Jacinto mountains... wayyyyy up into the mountains. There was some snow there... but very little. Enough to throw a snowball at my brother's face... :lol:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sad sad snow less stories ive always lived in a snowy place, NYC and Minnesota, i wish i had a dammed ebrake!!!

on another note instead of strting a new thread, any one know where i can buy the ebrake shoes for a disc setup for less than $100 a side? thats what the etealership wants for them and im not willing to pay that. id prefer online buying. i have the old shoes from the setup but they dont have much life left and i dont wanna put them on if they dont got that much life left all i need is those and the cables and it will be all good

·
TACO FTW
371 Posts
I'm happy, my neighborhood doenst get plowed. so I've been practicing feux- drifting with my E-brake, and I finnally got it down.

for those who think I am doing this dangerously, there werent any people or other vehicles outside and we have wide roads, so people can park on the sides, but noone parks on the side.

Also I havent had any close calls.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.