Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
First time Corolla owner
2009 Corolla
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey everyone,

Quick question, is it just me and my over-protective cleanliness of my car or does the snow/slush (thanks to this lovely mini snow storm we've gotten), get under the door.
I ask this because this morning when I opened my backseat driver's side door to grab my bag out for school I noticed a bunch of slush there... It wasn't on the carpet or anything, it was in where the little lip is and for the S and XRS people where the metal "Corolla" plate is... it was covered I could barely read it....

do you guys/gals have that too??

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Don't have that. I think its normal, when the snow melts, it melts down the door side and all the way down the bottom!!!

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
it was on the door sill plate? that is normal. it happens. as long as your carpet or mat on that side is dry u have nothing to worry about it.

·
First time Corolla owner
2009 Corolla
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK good to know guys! Thanks! I appreciate it. I had just never seen that before. Previous car was two doors, wasn't an issue then and my family has never owned a four door car.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Happened to me the other day and freaked me out until I realized what was going on with the sill plate

·
First time Corolla owner
2009 Corolla
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Happened to me the other day and freaked me out until I realized what was going on with the sill plate
Well im glad I am not the only one....
I noticed it once before, but I had just had someone get out from that side so I thought it was just the wet from their shoe's or something....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts