Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put snow ires on my camry and was told that 15" rims would fit. Turns out that 15" rims do not fit. Are 16" toyota steel rims readily available; also wheel covers?

·
Current title:
253 Posts
i dont see why 15's wouldnt fit...all u need to do is make sure u got the same bolt pattern and the offset is right...

if u got the cash just go to www.tirerack.com they always have winter wheel and tire specials u can get w/steelies or alloys

or if u dont got cash then just make sure u know the bolt pattern and offset and go to a junkyard pick up 4 decent condition rims for like 20(ok im guesstimating probably a little more) a piece spend a little extra on some blizzaks and ur good

·
Registered
460 Posts
i got 2 rims with brand new BLIZZAKS ON THEM that would fit a 2002 camry 5x114.5 the tire size is 205-60-15

let me know if your wanna try them on

[email protected]

i am asking for $200 for the pair

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JUst purchased 4 toyota oem, 15" rims from junk yard and ordered 4 wheel covers on ebay. Problem is that I tried rims out and they don't fit over brake callipers. What so i do now. Toyota dealer parts department and several tire shops advised that I should have been O.K..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts