Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey...
You don't check ISI lately eh?
Anyways i'm RaceLex on ISI and i'm looking to replace my cracked Greddy Lip... where did u get yours?
I was quoted $200 to fix the crack in the lip... but i'm not happy with that price and for that price i'm sure i could get the lip brand new with a bit more...

·
Premium Member
5,005 Posts
her's is a replica....got it from a friend of ours.....can find out from him if he can still get them or not.....i forget how much it cost painted and installed but i'm sure she'll tell you.....

·
Princess Leadfoot
659 Posts
Hi RaceLex... I got mine from a buddy of mine who doesn't usually deal to IS300s... just hondas & acuras....
So I don't think he'll be able to get you the part... I paid $600 for both front & rear lip... which was supposedly a "good deal".
So if you can repair yours for $200 back to perfect condition, that would probably be a better choice.

And you're right... I have totally betrayed ISI for TN.. Toyota Nation is where the action is ;)

I wonder what happened to kurenai's car... he had the greddy lip but not sure if he was parting it out... he probably sold it whole though...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:(
Thanks anyways...

·
Official IS dude
46 Posts
Snow White IS said:
And you're right... I have totally betrayed ISI for TN.. Toyota Nation is where the action is ;)

[/B]
i know what you mean. I'm straying...

but still trying to stay TRUE :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts