Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the Fall Tour again this year....did a few laps, i knocked 2 seconds off of last years lap times...which is awesome. I'm happy!

pretty consistant...26.04 ... 26.08 ... 26.61 ...26.89 (this year)

Last years were 28.02...28.07...28.38....28.47...

Video -

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
nice punks. love ur car and what u do with it. i need to take my car to track as soon as i raise it a bit.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Nice Punks! :D

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone :D

look at her go! nice driving :)
I wanna take my gen6 next year after i've done some work on it.
Spring Tour man! Get it ready of the winter...it's at Cayuga and the road course and drag strip is ours!

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Who moved this??? it's Camry specific and i plan on making a Show and Share thread for the Fall Tour....so now i'm gonna get bitched at for double posting...wtf.... i'm tired of this BS....

·
What Toyota?
2008 Saab 9-3
10,477 Posts
God I miss being able to do this kind of stuff.

PUNKKKKKKK i love yur car man, love the roof and the rear spoiler. i wanna track now
Come to Richmond, Kenny. :)

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea TMP. They had a Spring Tour there this past spring but it was rainy and sucky weather, the tracks were closed.

So hopefully next Spring the weather will be better.

You should have come out to the Fall Tour! Awesome weather and loads of fun!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Lol man. Not to threadcrap but tracking a Camry? Roflcopter.

But watched your videos and it looked like bunch of other people with not-so-much performance cars were tracking too. :D

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
u can track anything. i think we should have a TN track day in the spring. either one for east coast or do one alongside the border and have some canadians come down too. punks i think u need a white helmet to match snow white.

·
Goes Against The Grain
02 Camry SE V6
18,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nothing wrong with tracking a Camry :)

It was just a day to get together with a lot of different car clubs across Ontario. The track was open, so why not?

It was a blast! I can't wait til next year! Or even Spring to do the Spring Tour and go on the drag strip!

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
u can track anything. i think we should have a TN track day in the spring. either one for east coast or do one alongside the border and have some canadians come down too. punks i think u need a white helmet to match snow white.
I will bring mine too! :facepalm:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts