Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was half sleep when I discover that I made a new thread for places to have the meet (sorry) but I was saying when don't we meet at Dave and Buster's in Mission Valley. It's in the middle of all three freeways and I called and found out that they have a lot of parking on Sunday's also we can eat, play games and just hang out. Unless someone else has a better plan this seems like the ideal place to have the next meeting.

DAVE AND BUSTER'S @ MISSION VALLEY

Let me know!:lol:

·
The Smashing Pumpkins
335 Posts
Is 3 or 4 PM ok?

Good call Pete. I'm down. The only problem is that we have some people under 21, and they will require 25+ adults to get them in after a certain time. But anyways let's make it official. I'd rather do that than a buffet. The mr2 guys had a succesful meet there last month. Is everyone cool with this? If so repsond and I'll get the offical thread up with directions and a attendance list. I'll also send out PM's to anyone who lives in San Diego.

·
The Smashing Pumpkins
335 Posts
Anyone over 25 or under 21?

Ok, you have to be 21 to get into the place. Anyone under 21, needs a 25 year old to get in. One 25 year old can accompany 4 people under 21. How many people are over 25, and how many are under 21. I have 2 possible people coming that are under 21. No 25 year olds yet though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I remember they only ask for ID after a certain hour but other than that Yeah! let's hit that place and have a good meet. Spread the word to everyone out there. Oh! there's a thread that I "thought" I was adding on too and by mistake did this one by accident.

Let's do the time around 2pm that way it gives us a lot of time to hang out, trip and get to know any new people that will come.

·
The Smashing Pumpkins
335 Posts
You have to be 21 or over.

EDIT: I just called Dave and Busters. You have to be 21 at all times. If you are under, which some people in our group are, maybe 4 or 5 of you, you have to be accompanied by a 25 year old. One 25 year old can get 4 people in. Are any of you 25? If not we need to find a new location.

Myself and two of my guests (Kelly-05 Corolla, and Blake- Tacoma) can't make it until around 2:30 or 3. But there may not be more people that last time, maybe just 3-4 people extra. But if 2:pm is better for you guys, then we'll be about an hour late

·
The Smashing Pumpkins
335 Posts
We should be ok.

I think that Peter Dawson may be 25, and we only have 4 people under 21, so we should be ok. I'll confirm or change the location tommorrow night. Dlichterman, Funboy102, you guys will be covered I think.

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
Is that the padres stadium? If so than I know exactly where that is at.

·
The Smashing Pumpkins
335 Posts
I still haven't heard from Peter. I'll wait until tonight. But I'll go check out the Fry's parking lot area. It's not off the 8. It's a few exits before the 8 going south on the 15. It's right off the freeway, you can see it form the 15. The restaurants are way up the street and have no parking. But I'll go see if there are a couple that are close enough to walk to or something from the Fry's lot. I don't really think it'll work, but I can check it out later. I found some chinese buffet in Clairemont Mesa that might work. But I'd only be going for the parking not really the food. I'll wait for Peter to respond about his age, until like 3:pM, then I'll hit the streets, and give you guys my decision. Look for the Official San Diego, August 22nd Meet thread by late tonight.

·
The Smashing Pumpkins
335 Posts
In front of PetsMart @ 3PM

I drove by Fry's today, and decided that the location will work. We should park in front of PetsMart, but as far from it as possible. The lot directly in front of PetsMart had like 20 spots open in a row around 3 today. The reastuants are right next door. Options for food are: Pick Up Stix, Baja Fresh, and Togo's. The three restaurants are together. You can take your pick and sit outside on the tables. Let's start voting on a time now. I propose...........3:pM.

PetsMart
3382 Murphy Canyon Rd,
San Diego CA. 92123

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was out of town this weekend and I'm just now checking my messages..sorry! I'm over 25 and I was reading the other messages so are we doing Dave and Buster's or changing the location to the Pet Smart location off 15/8 freeway? There are a lot of places to eat over there also. Or maybe we can meet at the Pet Smart lot , eat over there and chill out at Dave and Buster's? Let me know.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So Cal Meet

Well I guess the spot "now" is to meet at Petsmart and chill out over there. I think there's more space.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts