Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ready to get a Camry LE 4 cyl Auto....msrp 21,6xx ...... "invoice" 19,605......dealer sale price 18,605 plus ttl---20,3xx OTD .....I know so cal has like 58 dealers so deals are great right now despite ni rebates.....is this as good as it gets or should i shop some more ? Thanks

·
Ninja-rator
4,262 Posts
Ya know...I've heard of people actually getting cars that were advertised in the paper. for one of the smaller dealers around the el monte area. Could try them for a car that goes for decent.?

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your input

·
it pays to floss
07 White Camry LE
1,311 Posts
You can get the best deals through Toyota Fleet pricing. I got mines through Carsdirect.com who openly competes/bids against many of California's dealerhips, especially those in your area.

The lowest bid I got around my area was Downey Penkse Toyota. I ended up getting mines for 18,200.

·
Maven
3,070 Posts
Be careful of the fine print or lack of print in those newspapaer ads, especially when looking for a 'deal'. Way back in 1972 I working in East LA for an engineering company and they needed a new delivery truck. One of the owners comes in ands asks what I think of this deal. He has the newspaper in hand and shows me the ad for Atlantic Datsun. They had a brand new Datsun truck for sale for $1699. The going rate was about $2399 then so this was quite a deal. We jumped in a car and drove over. Yep, there it was. Just $1699. It didn't include some items one might asume to be standard though, and after their costs were figured, it came out to, you guessed it, $2399. By they way, the extras included a bench seat instead of the Coke crate sitting in its place along with a spare tire, jack, and lug wrench. I do not lie.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trojan said:
You can get the best deals through Toyota Fleet pricing. I got mines through Carsdirect.com who openly competes/bids against many of California's dealerhips, especially those in your area.

The lowest bid I got around my area was Downey Penkse Toyota. I ended up getting mines for 18,200.
what was the msrp on your car? even in the last 4 months it seems the base LE auto MSRP has crept up a few huindred dollars?.

·
it pays to floss
07 White Camry LE
1,311 Posts
Eyekutr said:
what was the msrp on your car? even in the last 4 months it seems the base LE auto MSRP has crept up a few huindred dollars?.
MRSP was 21,775.

The deal that you have right now is actually pretty good.

·
New older TN User
30 Posts
Eyekutr:
Seems like a good price. We paid 20,579.76 OTD for a plain LE with only the floor/trunk mats added. They wouldn't go any lower. MSRP was $20,775 and a "TOTAL" of $21,594. I just checked edmunds.com and they show an MSRP of $21,794.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I got a quote from San Bern

NEW 2007 TOYOTA CAMRY LE 4-CYL AUTOMATIC
Stock #: 36311
Model #: 2532

OPTIONS INLCUDED: Carpet/Trunk Mat Set.

YOUR INTERNET/FLEET PRICE: $18,573.00

and

NEW 2007 TOYOTA CAMRY XLE 4-CYL AUTOMATIC
Stock #: T35603
Model #: 2546

OPTIONS INCLUDED:Color-Keyed Rear Spoiler, Moonroof Package: Power Tilt/Slide, Moonroof w/ Dual Illuminated Visor Vanity Mirrors and Rear Personal Lamps Carpet/Trunk Mat Set.

YOUR INTERNET/FLEET PRICE: $21,329.00

So yours is not a bad price but at less than 3,000.00 different, I'd go with XLE for Moonroof Package, Alloy Wheel, Both Power Seats and Climate Control. don't forget premium audio JBL system with bluetooth enable. BTW I myself got LE since the very first month and paid around 19,500. :(

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That was where i initially got the quote....went there and picked up an LE for 20250 OTD ....I am happy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts