Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Boost Is On The Way
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Camry as a daily driver, but I still wanna have some fun with it while I await my Celica 3sgte swap. I got the clear corner, clear turns, Ebay intake for sound, Ebay strut tower bar, and some new headlight bulbs. I wanna do a stereo next. I was thinking This...http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/article/0,,2076_4035_48421,00.html
Any other suggestions?

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Actually I just got some new interior speakers not too long ago. And I highly recommend them. I've got JL Audio Evolution TR650-CSI's:thumbup: :thumbup: :eek: They blew my mind when I got them they're badass:thumbup:

If you're willing to spend $395 I would highly recommend those

I also have a Sony 800 Watt amp hooked up to the speakers and a 12" Infinity Kappa Series Sub

·
Dthepit
91 Posts
kappa's are the shit. my 6.5" blow the shit out of my sony 6x9's.
they hit harder and have a much cleaner sound.
In my opinion, kappa's are one of the best component speakers out there.

·
Registered
1999 Toyota Camry
565 Posts
I have pioneer 12" subs, but i didn't like them too much cause they didn't hard enough for me. I suggest you go with something else like either audiobahn, JL, or even Infinity.

·
I get angry when Im sober
1,858 Posts
The Pioneer 8600/860 looks sweet and has more features than the higher end models of Clarion and Alpine and most other brands... that has an auto-EQ feature that uses a microphone inside your car to set delays and the _13_ band equalizer... also it has built in crossovers. I'm thinking of getting the same model (well the Premier model 860 cause its black/darker grey rather than a lighter grey) but I realize that I don't really need the 13 band EQ, time delays and built in crossovers, not that I'd mind them either.

As far as their speakers go, I don't like em, that includes subs. I'm sure they're higher end subs are probably alright but I'd go with Infinity or Polk or something even higher end.

·
Got SQ?
780 Posts
What kinda a budget are we talking here? Are you going for SPL, SQ or SQL?

·
Got SQ?
780 Posts
Image dynamics make probably one of the best SQ sub in the market, I recommend the ID 10, and if you want a little oomph to it get the IDQ 10. You will not be disappointed.

·
Got SQ?
780 Posts
He wants sq, so I would go with 10's but yes if you want more output get a 12, 10's tend to sound better for sound quality

1 - 17 of 17 Posts