Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Camry
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to do the bullrun. I believe the car is reliable enough considering that it's relatively stock. All I really want to get on is the celica gts coilovers. I'll probably remove my bodykit unless I can get a copy made. But me and a close friend really wanna do it! The only thing preventing me from signing up right now is the fact that I don't have a front mount and I don't think the suspension is up to par. However if I do get the coilovers on I will definitely be signing up as soon as the alignment is done.lol any thoughts or suggestions from you folks?

·
セクシーの定&#
Camry Touring
891 Posts
Sure, but do you have a handy $20k lying around?

·
Registered
Camry
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was wondering if there was an entrance fee. I haven't looked into it that much but I thought the producers of the show just picked what they liked and you probably sign a release and drive. Obviously that would be a hurdle but I'll see how I can tackle it.

·
セクシーの定&#
Camry Touring
891 Posts
Wow.....you didn't even check out the website then xD

"Fuelled by an impressive schedule of public and private events at the finest venues and hotels and in the most exciting cities in America, ’Bullrunners’ make their way from one checkpoint to the next, only learning their next destination daily, rocking to a close each night in the party capitals of America.

Entry to this event is $20,000. This covers both drivers for accommodations, rally entry and meals and parties for the week of the rally."

·
Registered
Camry
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know that they have a bull run you pay for. However to be on the tv show it seems that you are selected because honestly it doesn't seem as though alot of the people applying would beable to come up with that 20k however it doesn't say what they do for a living. But I've seen application videos from two of the teams trying out for season 3 and they don't look like the type to have 20k just lying around. I've been scanning the bullrun forums for quiet some time so I kinda have an idea of what's going on. The bull run that you pay for is similar to the gumball.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts