• B

Votes: 21 77.8%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Camry
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not really crazy about any of these two. But for the price I paid, I won't be able to get the rims I want right now. So I'm thinking about buying one of these two, and probably selling them later on. Which one do you think?

A:

B:

·
Still confused...
95 camry coupe v6
2,305 Posts
A looks like gen 5 enkei rims....and they actually don't look that bad. A got my vote.

·
spin turbo hammy... SPIN!
2,849 Posts
i am not hot to trot on either set... but B is better - what is your price range man, that can help the search a bit :) i love shopping for rims - took me a long time to find what i wanted, but when i did, i was very happy

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Camry
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
theamazingnate said:
i am not hot to trot on either set... but B is better - what is your price range man, that can help the search a bit :) i love shopping for rims - took me a long time to find what i wanted, but when i did, i was very happy
What kills me is the Shipping and handling. $260 to ship 4 rims to Puerto Rico.

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,457 Posts
I say wait until you get the money for the rims you really want. Those 2 choices of rims are not my cup of tea

·
Moving Forward
3,144 Posts
Yeah if you are going to buy right now then go with #2. However you would probably be happier to jsut wait until you can get what you really want. Yousay you will buy these and then sell them later. THe only problem with that is you are not going to get anywhere near what you paid for them. Unless you can find someone that jsut has to have those rims. IF you were jsut paying for the rims that may not be a bad thing but you are almost paying for a nother rim jsut inthe shipping. SO taht is money that is going to be down the drain.

·
BAM! It's SPAM!!!
99 Camry XLE V6
197 Posts
I would save up for the rims that I really want, but thats just my opinion. If you really want to buy them now, go with the second set. They would look a lot better than the first set. The first set makes me think of them as wannabe dubs or something

·
FLIP'N THE G-5 WHIP
2005 Black Camry
895 Posts
.tony. .riot. said:
I'm not really crazy about any of these two. But for the price I paid, I won't be able to get the rims I want right now. So I'm thinking about buying one of these two, and probably selling them later on. Which one do you think?

A:

B:

Go with the 5 Spoke...i think the 5 spoke looks better on the Camrys'

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.