Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
nothin but a big :thumbsup: from me for everything :D

that crown pickup reminds me of an el camino & the harrier is an RX330 right? it looks so good being lowered with rims :thumbup:

thanks for sharing the cool pics :)

Keri

·
5M-GE
2,901 Posts
man, all those Crowns are so damned hot. :loove:

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
wow....

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
crown :eek:

·
Sweet n' Lowdown
2006 Scion tC
16,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ripley's99 said:
...the harrier is an RX330 right? it looks so good being lowered with rims :thumbup:
I think thats the direction I'm going with my next ride. Slammed mini SUV, either the Harrier/RX or the Infinity FX whatever... like a big ol' land yacht.

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
That harrier was beautiful! It was sporty, but yet not your traditional type of sporty! I love SUV's...its sad that SUV modding hasn't really taken off in the states as much as i remember in the middleeast....here mostly big rims and custom tails is all what people do!

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
so they do still make the Crown... and here i was thinking that it was the only car Toyota has ever brought back, coz there are mid '90 models driving around the streets of perth... the only others i've seen before that are the old '88... which i thought was the last.

Crowns = :boink:

*edit* And the Aristo is also still being made too i see... *drools*

Time to call my importer friends one thinks...

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
thespud said:
so they do still make the Crown... and here i was thinking that it was the only car Toyota has ever brought back, coz there are mid '90 models driving around the streets of perth... the only others i've seen before that are the old '88... which i thought was the last.

Crowns = :boink:

*edit* And the Aristo is also still being made too i see... *drools*

Time to call my importer friends one thinks...
Crowns were never discontinued to begin with, i know a lot of countires stopped importing them. My cous bough his new 1999...the darn thing costed more than a GS300 (aka Aristo) and it came with fabric seats.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts