Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an '08 Access cab 4x4 SR5 and in the center console I see this small plastic bag. Inside the bag is the smallest cargo net I have ever seen. What exactly is this thing and is there any use for it?

·
TN Junkie
68 Posts
I just got an '08 Access cab 4x4 SR5 and in the center console I see this small plastic bag. Inside the bag is the smallest cargo net I have ever seen. What exactly is this thing and is there any use for it?
It goes inside the center console across the "gap" You should see little pins the loops slide over

·
Man in Blue.
923 Posts
I honestly don't see it. anyone got a picture?
Sit in your Drivers seat. Open the center console and on the side where the door is hinged you'll see that there's a indent under it that looks like it's wide enough to fit a CD jewel case in. On either side of this indent are two grooves that resemble a 'U' shape. The four 'hooks' on the cargo net are meant to go over these 'U' shapes and cover over the indent.

Clear as mud?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.