Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since my car has been vandalized Im insearch of a new hood. Does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy a quality fitted CF hood for a 2001 Solara. Also has anyone bought the CF from Adventon.com and how well is the fitment. One last thing does the Cf come with a factory latching system or will that have to be custom fab. on the hood once i get it. Thanks for you help guys:D

-Blake
Ripp SDS SOLARA

·
Owner of Prius V & others
00 Solara - 07 Vitz
2,054 Posts
Hey most of the companys now have a factory latching system on them, I have not heard of the company you mnetion however have heard good things from Fibreimages and Vis also try and find one that has been treated to uv film or coating to it to block out the harmful uv rays.... You wouldent want it to get a sun burn:p: Actually it makes the hood look older by making it fade faster if it is not treated.

-Rick

·
Registered
1999 Solara 5spd
57 Posts
I strongly recommend the Fiber Images CF Hood with hood pins to keep it down.

·
Ferocious Teddy Bear
674 Posts
i personally have the VIS, and swear by it. Though i know i should do hood pins i havent done it just quite yet.

·
Registered
Toyota Solara
30 Posts
I have a VIS and I love I paid $460 shipped on Ebay but of course if you have some extra money you should go for Fiber Images :whatwhat:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts