Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i put this in the other day, super easy, just heat up, peel off the back and put in place. makes me feel classy:p: the wood around the doors and onto the dash is stock, the vents, shifter, center console and door pieces are what was added

Bigger Pics

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Camry
1,384 Posts
grapefury said:
hehe old? well..
id take my interior over stock anyday..

[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, don't get me wrong. I'll take the wood trim over the stock interior at any moment, any day.

[IMG]http://www.07photography.com/Camry/DCP_1120.jpg

·
Ford Powered
1999 Ford Mustang
439 Posts
yes. you have brightly colored old man wood ;)

meh, i'm too cheap to do that. i just painted my main dash section and i like it.

·
Registered
1994 Toyota Camry
1,384 Posts
initial-T said:
yes. you have brightly colored old man wood ;)

meh, i'm too cheap to do that. i just painted my main dash section and i like it.
Yeah, one of the things I should thank my dad for. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
lol.. yea see thats the whole problem bright color wood. well now i know what a wood interior would look in a gen3 beige interior. :D wonder how that burlwood looks

·
Registered
95 Posts
A little old but i got a question, i put the brushed alum bezel over the gauges which color wood or would aluminum trim look good with a gen3 beige interior

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
not sure on your answer but i think the aluminum trim would work better.

these trims now a days are expensive. 100$ for a set now a days.

about 2-4 months ago people were getting them for 50$ now its double that. :confused: :confused: did it get popular or osmething

·
Registered
95 Posts
actually since i was a senior in HS i wanted that brushed alum set and now 3 yrs later(going on junior year in coll) i still seeing it on ebay same seller everything lol, i was just asking who thinks beige interior would look good with aluminum trim, i know wood looks better thogh

·
Registered
41 Posts
Where did you get it for $55 ? Does it just "stick" over the existing pieces? I think it looks great, would definately add some dress to my interior.....

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it only cost me that much cause i know a guy whos pretty high up at toyota, so he got me a good deal.

install was pretty easy. all the pieces come in the right shape for the area it goes. the back of each piece has some super sticky stuff, so i just heated each piece with a blow dryer, pulled off the plastic back piece, and put it in place. yes it does just stick over the stock area. i guess if you look really closely it looks raised, like a bit higher than is should be, but thats fine with me, nobody has really noticed

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
well there was a couple of people with gen3's beige interiors with the brushed alumin stuff. pretty decent. i say its a tie for gen3's wood vs brush aluminum. just all in the eye of the beholder

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
Fresco Bob: The only reason i've not ventured such in my solara..cus the only wood siulation that comes close to matching solara wood accents is OEM. How well does this compare with the OEM wood accents (in color and looks overall). Also, can I get it for $55 (me being your tn buddy and solaraguy buddy). :chug:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Where did you get those pieces? I have been looking for a good kit to add to my product line up but due to lack of feedback i dont know which to carry. Can you fill me in?
Sean

1 - 20 of 23 Posts