Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find some preformace suspension parts like coil overs and some polyester Bushings all the way around anyone know where to get that stuff

·
Camreee
'99 Auto V6
342 Posts
For general browsing of available commercially produced mods Carid.com has been pretty great for finding stuff I didn't know existed. The prices are not always the best, but I've found a few good deals on there; and I've likely visted the carid page for most mods on my car as a jumping off point to more research.

Whitelineperformance.com will have sway bars and polyurethane susnesion bushing kits. Their adjustable sway bar links are overpriced.

Joann Fabrics is a good place to look for Polyester. I wouldn't recommend it for bushings though it'd probably be the easiest to install.

Obxracingsports.com will have a few bolt on engine mods like exhaust headers, systems, smaller accessory pulleys, intakes, and piggybacks - along with tons of miscellaneous racing mods that may suit what you're looking for.

Amazon.com is good for buying OEM replacement parts for less than from Toyota dealers and has fast shipping, and top notch customer service.

Rockauto.com is good for buying bottom of the barrel to cream of the crop aftermarket parts with the best pricing out there, but typically 7-10 day shipping times.
Haven't had the greatest experience with their customer service.

For hard to find used performance parts local junkyards, Facebook marketplace, Craigslist, and trusted eBay sellers are where it's at.

For info about what mods you should get and chassis/engine tuning discussions; clublexus es300 forums are fully applicable to the Camry v6, and mr2oc.com v6 swap section has mostly 1mzfe swapped modding and tuning info as well. Solaraguy.com is dead but has some excellent threads on modding these cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts