Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.cardomain.com/id/the_camry

Heres some new pics of my cam, its been a while. I got a pioneer head unit and installed my glow gauges, which was almost a disaster but didnt turn out too bad. I also shaved my trunk keyhole on the rear panel; it locked up and I decided to do that instead of fixing it. Im crossing my fingers for rims next spring. any ideas? sizes? finish? I cant decide on a rim finish-black w/ polished lip, black, white, bronze. cant decide so shoot me some ideas! My LED bulbs burned out and were a little sketchy with the clear tails so Im back to rocking the stockers. thanks for looking.

·
back again? yeah, i am.
1992 Toyota Camry
1,493 Posts
damn...that looks almost identical to mine, let me go check the garage because for some reason i dont trust you...but for real...white gen3's look the cleanest and are def the best ones:p:

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3/2012 Ford Escape
7,129 Posts
FOOLS!!!

the dark green gen.3 sedan with the 5sfe and auto are the best..!!:D

nice car, by the way, but the rear is still a little awkward looking to me...

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^rear is awkward? like the paint? because i know that sucks, but it gets the job done for this college kid right now.

Thanks big P, i agree, its all about the white ones! I checked out your page a while ago and thought you stole my car haha.

UFOz, I want rims very bad right now but the soonest could be spring. I absolutely love your rims, let alone youre whole car, its my wallpaper haha. But yeah are your rims 18s?

·
Registered
Camry
1,463 Posts
uh uh..
Camry is a great white car. It has enough booty to pull it off.
Actually Camry looks good in most colors, but white and silver are best.

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3/2012 Ford Escape
7,129 Posts
dysk8forlife said:
^rear is awkward? like the paint? because i know that sucks, but it gets the job done for this college kid right now.
just the fact that the rear is painted, makes the rear look weird...

in my eyes, atleast...

but the rest is cool..:thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes i also want 2 purchase new sets of rims.. probably 17s..

But dunno which ones 2 get.. But no chormes.. I like the spoke look

So can you all suggest me a few and also with pics.. Would be much appreicated..

Also I need 2 purcahse a new exhaust.. can anyone help me out.. I live in Australia-Sydney.. Anyone know of any places of websites with prices??

Your help is much appreicated.. I think i should make a new thread lol..

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
Looking good.:thumbup:

·
Registered
71 Posts
well i like the car it is definetely clean....you should check out my rims they have sort of a spoke look and they're white..i dunno maybe you'll like em maybe not
www.cardomain.com/id/bpcamrydude

·
93 240sx SR Hatch
1999 Solara
6,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for all the comments guys!

As for rims, im really undecided. Im considering enkeis the most right now, but i dont know a whole lot about rims. polished lip with black rims or bronze rims are my big finish choices right now, and im still unsure of size. I want them to be light, my previous idea was 16s but that may be too small for a gen 3.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts