·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts
Any side shots? your poor paint:disappoin

·
Master Slouch
2006 Toyota Tacoma
351 Posts
Umm .... what's wrong? I don't see nuthin.

·
Powder Seeker
2007 Tacoma Double
275 Posts
Isn't he referring to the fact the new tires are going to sling rocks up the side?

·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts
Dcaplan said:
Isn't he referring to the fact the new tires are going to sling rocks up the side?
Sorry, yeah this.

·
Registered
05 Tacoma DC TRD
216 Posts
brny67 -

Nice truck. Where in VB do you live? That neighborhood looks familiar...

·
Registered
07 Silver Taco
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Foxfire about a mile or so north of the va bch courthouse, where in nc do u live

·
"Clean" the best mod.
2,276 Posts
I miss Va beach sometimes..... Your truck looks good! What are your mods? to bad the front mud flaps dont work.

·
Registered
07 Silver Taco
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
so far 3 " skyjacker susp lift new helomax 6 rims with 295/70/17 nitto terra grapp a/t volant cai installed this morn, vent visor's bug deflector, i have my bed extender i am going to put on after i get my tonneau locking cover, and next week i am going to get my dual exhaust

·
Registered
05 Tacoma DC TRD
216 Posts
brny67 said:
Foxfire about a mile or so north of the va bch courthouse, where in nc do u live
I live in Fayetteville now. I know where Foxfire is - I have an ex GF that lived there. I used to live up on Shore Drive in the condos next to the VB resort hotel.

·
Registered
07 Silver Taco
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for all the comps guys just trying to hang in the hood with all of u:smokin: going to get from windows tinted in a week or 2, trying to find a sport hood with scoop that would be money.:clap:

·
Toyotanation
6,972 Posts
brny67 said:
so far 3 " skyjacker susp lift new helomax 6 rims with 295/70/17 nitto terra grapp a/t volant cai installed this morn, vent visor's bug deflector, i have my bed extender i am going to put on after i get my tonneau locking cover, and next week i am going to get my dual exhaust
Wooh Hooo!! You're off to the race with all the Mods!! Outstanding!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

How do you like the intake??
Hey click on the quick links and build a sig. So whe you post it will give everyone an update to all your mods.

·
Registered
07 Silver Taco
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
boydestruction, do u ever get to the bch anymore? that would be cool sometime to get together and grab a beer, vbtaco lives a couple of st's dwn from me, I met him on this site as well, he is a really good guy and has come over and given me alot of great advice.

·
Registered
07 Silver Taco
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
toku, i love the intake gave me a little bit of a hassle going in but I did win:lol: it is sick, cant wait to get my exhaust should make a diff. thanks for the tip on the quick link:thumbup:

·
Registered
05 Tacoma DC TRD
216 Posts
Yeah, I'm up there usually at least once a month. I'll let you know next time I head up there!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts