Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I woul dpost up finished shots of my door panel which I dyed black( the carpet) and my fiberglass gauge pod. I bulit the gauge pod out of fiberglass and my stock A-Pillar and if my photo skills were better you could see that it is painted to match my cars grey paint. Boost gauge and oil pressure gauge what?... Thats right turbo will be in in the next 2 months whenever I get some time... Door was painted using duplicolor black interior dye. came out nice I think.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
initial-T said:
boost eh? turbo? supercharged? or soon to be one or the other?
Turbo. I have a CT26 off an MR2 with a ceramic compressor wheel and a matching dual entry manifold. The downpipe is gonna be done next Sunday and I will run supra green top injectors that are currently being blueprinted and balanced by RC engeneering, walbro FP, aeromotive fpr, custom oil lines, catch can, SAFC2, exhaust, plugs, wires, fmic, greddy type S bov, and some other shit but that is what I have so far. Only running 5psi since there is no way to retard timing in the 97 5SFE.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.