Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the tire shop getting new tires and I had my back turned, but the guy who worked there saw it happen. He said to go look at my door because he thinks he saw someone put a dent in it. So I did and then I go to confront the dumb ass bitch who did it.
She denied she did it. Naturally she was driving some old piece of shit so she didn't care. The guy said it almost looked intentional. In any event I told her there was a witness and he saw it happen. I then demanded she give me her insurance info to get it fixed. She said no. I said well then I guess we will have to call the cops to write a report then for the damage you did. She said fine, so I did and she tried to leave. I said if she left I would report her as a hit and run, which is a felony. That scared her into staying.
So the cop came and made us exchange info. So we did and I called her insurance to pay for the damage. Her insurance called her to get her side of the story and naturally the dumb fucking bitch denied it. Well I got a written letter from the guy who saw it happen so now I move up higher in the chain of command at the insurance company.
Just a long rant, but I has dishonorable low rent, white trash, pieces of shit like the dumb dusche bag who hit my car. I hope she is a miserable bitch.

SORRY TO RANT, BUT FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Now my truck is no longer perfect

·
Supercharged '07 DC 4x4
890 Posts
Man, I feel for you. It's amazing that you have to feel like the one defending your position when you know it happened and you have a witness.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know I could probably get it fixed through a PDR guy for about $150, but it is the principle. Why the fuck should I have to pay for some stupid bitch.

·
Native Oregonian
07 Tacoma DC LB TRD
785 Posts
I feel for ya. I had some guy following me sooo close tonight I had no idea he was on my ass till I took a glance and there was some little maxima mirror sticking out from my taillight. I soo wanted to brake check his ass. My wife was riding with and even if she looked over the back seat she could NOT see him. Imagine that, and now everyone wonders why I run with my drop hitch on :) Some people are seriously F'd up in the head.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Did the cop write a report?

·
the noblest
324 Posts
what a dumbass, i seriously hate people like that

this guy at school tried to key my truck a few weeks ago, i confronted him and well, lets say i took care of the situation. I just dont understand why in the hell people do shit to others property :cursin:

·
NorCal Tacoma
05 Black Dbl Cab
378 Posts
I hate people like this. I have 2 dents in my door from stupid people that slam their doors into mine. Of course there is no car parked next to me by the time I get to my truck though.:headbang:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I understand what you mean, i have door dings on the sides of truck, and door scratch marks from people opening into them. And like you said, when you come back there's no car there. I solved the problem and got sliders that protect the whole side of the cab. People still open there doors into my truck but at least there hitting my sliders which i don't care about.

·
Can hold his own
2009 Tacoma AC
135 Posts
I feel you, someone hit and runned (i think thats right, stupid english language) and I had an eyewitness. who got their plate info. Cops came and filed a report but the person who hit me claimed they were at work all day so their insurance company said they weren't paying. Now I have court next week because I'm pressing criminal and civil charges. Hopefully they will pay up wothout getting the courts involved

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I feel you, someone hit and runned (i think thats right, stupid english language) and I had an eyewitness. who got their plate info. Cops came and filed a report but the person who hit me claimed they were at work all day so their insurance company said they weren't paying. Now I have court next week because I'm pressing criminal and civil charges. Hopefully they will pay up wothout getting the courts involved
I hope they don't have a very strong alibi (like 10 people at work saying they were there), because they will then argue that your witness made a mistake when he wrote down the plate number. It would be hard to argue and you could be out all the legal fees plus still have a dent. Yeah, this stuff sucks.

·
Official Baller
'07 Tacoma PreRunner
2,960 Posts
Should have drop-kicked her.

·
Official Baller
'07 Tacoma PreRunner
2,960 Posts
I understand what you mean, i have door dings on the sides of truck, and door scratch marks from people opening into them. And like you said, when you come back there's no car there. I solved the problem and got sliders that protect the whole side of the cab. People still open there doors into my truck but at least there hitting my sliders which i don't care about.
You are effed when they open the rear doors lol.

·
Registered
2008 Tacoma A/C TRD
110 Posts
I feel your pain, I have door dings on both sides of my truck. Eventhough my truck doesn't see rocks, I want sliders to at least reduce the chance of it continuing to happen. South Florida drivers suck!

·
boo.hoo.hoo.
1,498 Posts
When I first got my vehicle, I parked out in the middle of nowhere.
Out of all the places to park, someone parked next to me. I waxed the car later, and behold a dent on the door. Guess where it came from.

One dent, two dents-- Every dent following the first gets easier to handle.

·
Registered
729 Posts
No shit!I was at the local idiot-mart the other day & I'm parked 5 spaces from anyone.This fat bitch w/her 2 rug rats in one of those stupid car shopping carts was loading her hostess cupcakes & PBR in her old fucking beatup pos Taurus.When the little brats were out of the cart she just shoves it away & it rolls down 5 spaces and right into the front of my truck.I yelled shit,you bitch;she turns around & sees me grab the cart from the front of my truck;the whole time my wife is saying,"don't do it!".I take the cart and push it toward the lady and her car telling her what a sorry bitch she is.When I get about 10' from her I say here's your fucking cart back,and shove it as hard as I can into the side of her pos junk fucking Ford,and she's clueless to what she had just done to my truck.I told her that there's a place for her fat lazy ass to put that cart and against my truck isn't it.She is probably kin to the bitch that damaged your truck.Anyway,after telling her in the rudest way I could manage how fucked-up she was,I left,went home,and buffed out the scratches & absorbed some Crown Royal to calm down.I hate M-F's who have no respect for others nice shit!Damn;sorry;I feel better now :cursin:

·
NorCal Tacoma
05 Black Dbl Cab
378 Posts
This is the stress release thread I guess.

·
Rad Red Prerunner
579 Posts
I have plenty of door dings but my poor gf's G35 which was her dads (always garaged 06' w/ 10K miles) is now hers and has suffered from being in a college town. Door dings all over on both sides, people walk buy and scratch the front bumper, someone either sat on or put something on the trunk and scratched it... UHG people are such assholes. Did I mention its a GATED parking lot with the same people parking is designated spots everyday, the left of her is a previous gen tacoma, and the right a MBZ, both park like shit heads though. My truck suffers from ass clowns, at dinner I watched as an entire group of kids (age 20-ish) congregated behind my truck resting on the tailgate and bed sides. WTF who does that?! So i went outside and told them to leave. When I parked in reverse, tailgate in, the mexican kids that play in the park behind the fence to my gated parking would climb over the fence and the use my truck as a ladder to help them in and out when they needed to fetch their soccer balls which no doubt bounced off my truck. Leaving dirty foot prints everywhere as well as round dirt dots from the ball. I caught them once and tried to tell them not to but they only speak spanish.

·
Registered
2008 4x4 dbl. cab
91 Posts
Naru Hodo (Now I understand!!!)

I feel for ya. I had some guy following me sooo close tonight I had no idea he was on my ass till I took a glance and there was some little maxima mirror sticking out from my taillight. I soo wanted to brake check his ass. My wife was riding with and even if she looked over the back seat she could NOT see him. Imagine that, and now everyone wonders why I run with my drop hitch on :) Some people are seriously F'd up in the head.
I don't have anything to tow yet + but I do have the factory tow package + I really hate tailgaters and think they're dangerous = I will be getting my tow hitch tomorrow. Thanks for that tip!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts