Toyota Nation Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i go to yesterday morning i noticed someone stole my hub cap. Probaly someone who got bored i didn't care much.

Today on the other hand i go to my car and i see a broken window! The little small window on the driver side's rear door. Someone happen to throw about 5 huge ass stones in it. So yea i'm getting pissed cause i don't understand why.

One thing accured to me tho. Last week i was cruising down the highway and i saw these 2 civic's that live in my area couple blocks down. So then they started to rev at me. I said what the hell. Took them both down easy. They tired hard to catch up but didn't make it. I guess they were pissed cause after i whooped them i just went back down to speed limit. and they just both cut me off. I'm thinking they did something to my car but i mean i can't really assume anything.

waht can i do now?

·
96 3MZ M/T
Camry
2,879 Posts
call the cops and watch your car with a video camera.

·
my name isn't really Bob
Solara
1,887 Posts
dont do shit to their cars! thats the weakest thing you could do. even if they did fuk with your car, your better than that. it is a very cowardly thing to do. if you do find out it is them then just some boys together and whomp some ass. that way they at least have a chance to fight back. but no matter how ugly or ricey or stock a car is, dont fuk with it!

·
OLD TN dude
62 Posts
Used to be in law enforcement, and those rear 'opera' windows are commonly broken out by car thieves....Yeah, I'd at least let the cops know about it. Maybe they can catch the creeps.
MCTOY

·
Registered
Scion TC
202 Posts
MCTOY said:
Used to be in law enforcement, and those rear 'opera' windows are commonly broken out by car thieves....Yeah, I'd at least let the cops know about it. Maybe they can catch the creeps.
MCTOY
if he tells the cops the whole story, arent they gonna cite him for illegal street racing?

·
OLD TN dude
62 Posts
No,....no more than people talking online about smoking pot etc.... Shoot, we'd ALL be in prison if you could be arrested for what you've done in the past! In fact, from what I've read here I believe they would have executed Razo and smoking tires long ago!!!!!:D Nah, the racing part isnt important. Just let them know what's happening, and perhaps they will patrol your area a little more. Get em where it hurts...A nice fine, and restitution for damages.
MCTOY
PS: Can you park in a safer place?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
^ haha. well that car above is an SI way faster then the suckers i raced. They had some D16 engines on a 94ish DX hatch and coupe.

#1. I can't get in trouble for racing. And i could always leave it out.

#2. If they know i was racing i think they would be like " ha thats what you get"

Should i report this to the cop and my insurance. Well i park my car somewhat near my building. Its on the streets. Pretty well bright area actually.

I know the opera window is most common to be broken. At first i thought someone stole something. But then i looked and saw about 5-6 huge rocks. So i figure its part 2 of the hubcap stuff. I don't care about the hubcap thing much but my window dam it!

* I just noticed they have some hell of a timing because i come home around 2am and leave at 5am. 3 hour window maybe tonight i won't sleep and i'll be sitting in my car with a bat :rolleyes:

·
On The Street
268 Posts
damn if i were u maybe i'd wait maybe it was totally different people doin it so i would just wait it out and then if sumtihng happens to ur camry again take precaution. it could be those honda people ruffin ya up

·
Registered
Scion TC
202 Posts
i doubt they would come back after they smashed the window.. they'll probly know u're going to report it to the cops.. well.. if theyre dumb enough then they would come back..

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i'm not going to assume its the civic people. but thats the only MO i can think of. Because i'm pretty nice to everyone on my block. I'm like that nice quiet person. Maybe just the loud music here and there. But nothing to piss off people around my area. Well i would camp out in my car, but i would be bored as hell and i would need to kind of hide.

·
Lives For The Curves
93 Camry
1,546 Posts
set up a camera in a non obvious area... don't give any clues that you're taking action, and they'll assume they can get away with it again. If something happens, take the tape to the police.

·
Banned
4,345 Posts
Try living with an ES 300...
I have had 8 chrome lugs stolen in the last year and 1 month because of the ghetto part of town I was working in.

Made work pay for 6. They refused to pay on the first two.

ES 300 Lugs are $33-$40 locally and since they're longer than any chrome camry lug I'm sitting with two short $3 Chrome Camry lugs on my wheels.

Bah, people should go pick on you more LoL!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well they strike again. Motherfuckers this time did the right side opera window thing. and the 2 more hubcaps. meaning now they left me with one. i think it was a sign kind of because they left the rear right one and they happen to break the rear right window. motherfuckers! again the 5 rocks are their this time i called the cops and told them the whole story and they told me its somewhat typical to get jeolous people. He told me i had no physical evidence of anything but this time i told him to pick up the rocks and he personally zip locked the bag and gave it to me. its sitting in my trunk as we speak. he told me that it could be anyone maybe teenagers who are bored and it wasn't worth the time and money for DNA or fingerprinting the rocks at this moment. He told me he would beef up patroling around my area . He also told me to stay calm because when he placed the rocks in my trunk he noticed 3 metal bats :rolleyes:

but yea fucker! i'm driving with 2 bags over my windows now.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Come on set up a video camera. There is no better feeling than catching someone red handed in the act :D . Than you could just be like ha gotcha now well only if you wanted.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.