Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ROLLED OVER 200,000 MILES!!!!!

And it still runs like I top. I can still break 100mph easy. Car starts up everytime, and I'm still getting 27mpg. I don't think there is anything I could be more proud of besides hitting 300,000 (which I plan on doing :D ).

YEY FOR ME!:wiggle: :woot:

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Cool Beans:thumbup:

I thought you were going to get an SC400?

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
:woot: for 200k miles 3VZ power baby! :D

my '99 5SFE has 26k on it & still runs great! ;) :lol:

Keri

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
thats awesome, and only 67000 on yours ufoz dang thats pretty low

·
Registered
785 Posts
200k miles? not bad. my camry has 145k miles, and runs like the day my parents bought it about 8 years ago. my friend has a 1980 toyota pickup (20R engine), with over 400k miles, never been rebuilt, and abuses it every day.... and still runs good.... just everything else besides the engine, is on its last string... :p:

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
right now i'm at 170,000. i do plan on hitting 200,000 also. so far my car still runs good, just alittle extra vibration.

·
Registered
Toyota Camry 1992
80 Posts
yup im almost there too im at 167,542 miles
toyota rules

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
my gen II seems to run good, besides an oil leak...

its at 140K.

okok...so its not quite a camry, but its the same motor LOL.

·
Diablo
05 Altima SER+93 Cam
353 Posts
Congrats, here was my mileage 8 months ago. I now have exactly 223,915

·
Registered
403 Posts
Got 198,500 on my 92 SE.

And about 75,500 on my 94 LE Coupe.

The SE gets a 200,000 mile party, I told all my friends they have to buy it a present... LoL

·
Big Wrench
397 Posts
I average 6,500 miles a year. My 2004 Gen5 has 4,500 miles on it so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

Shoots I ain't never going to see 200,000 miles I'll be dead.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll have to pass it on to my daughter who's 3 years old now.:cool:

·
Auto-Cross Addict
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
^
:lol: .... Screw you :(

Well I'm proud of my high miles. And she still runs great :)

Ne0z31 said:
its no more illegal than swapping out a gauge cluster... which i also did in my corsica... put in the beretta cluster that has a tach...
Yeah, when you swap a gauge cluster your suppose to keep the original tach. That's kind of a given...
And why would you disable it after 200k? Not like anyone is going to buy it because it had "low mileage".

Allen: There is something wrong with that though. The odometer is also keeping track of the number of miles on the chassis, not just the engine. And since your in cali, your more likely to get nailed for it. Everytime you go in for testing they take down your mileage. If it drops, that's a red flag to them.

Still enough to get a nasty fine.

Gavin: Holy shit! :eek: I'll be there in 6-8 months :D

·
Banned
4,345 Posts
^ 1993 ES 300 105,000 miles! I put almost 30,000 hard driven miles on her last year, with much of it well north of 100mph. 3VZ still runs like a top, everything else on the car is nice and tight where it should be.

·
Registered
228 Posts
got a little over 275,000 on mine and it runs like brand new. Just put in the THIRD timing belt planning on going for a half mill:clap: so yours should be able to be handed down to your 3 yr old when she's ready!

·
Mad Scientist-In-Training
922 Posts
ArmyofOne said:
my gen II seems to run good, besides an oil leak...

its at 140K.

okok...so its not quite a camry, but its the same motor LOL.

Lexus is a Toyota, hence your ES is really a Camry, just a bit more regal looking....

...so yes, you count too...;)

Smokin...congrats on making the 200K mark!:thumbup:

·
Its freakin hot here...
2002 Ford ZX-2
466 Posts
toyrolla said:
Lexus is a Toyota, hence your ES is really a Camry, just a bit more regal looking....

...so yes, you count too...;)

Smokin...congrats on making the 200K mark!:thumbup:
im glad i count, but it aint gonna make it to 200 i dont think, the tranny is slipping. and from what i understand, a camry trans will not bold up (i have a 4 speed)...i cant afford to pay lexus $2,300 for a new treans...and finding a used one is nigh near impossible.
maybe time for an MTX swap...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts