Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So... i am planing to buy a 92 tercel. now she isn't pretty but its a project car and my first car so no big deal right? (long link so i made it short: http://goo.gl/BdFSCj) what do you think? what mods should i do to it (no fart cannons please) the first thing i'm going to try to do is put a tachometer on it. other then that i don't know.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Tacho? That is the last thing I would buy but my car has one built in on the dash.92 paseo.
For cheap car mods just ask.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the tercels dont have a tacho. i could pull the cluster out of a paseo and it should work but i think it would be easier to just buy one online and mount it just under the speedo so i can just glance down.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I never use mine I tend to just listen to the motor.wounce you get to know your car you'll know when to change.
G
Pull the throttle body off the gen1 paseo or corolla 4afe.they are 50mm were urs is 45mm.
Has your tercel got the tubular inlet manifold? Looks like headers upside down.
If so you've got the good motor fitted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never use mine I tend to just listen to the motor.wounce you get to know your car you'll know when to change.
G
Pull the throttle body off the gen1 paseo or corolla 4afe.they are 50mm were urs is 45mm.
Has your tercel got the tubular inlet manifold? Looks like headers upside down.
If so you've got the good motor fitted.
I will take a look

1 - 5 of 5 Posts