Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish my new tires would have come in sooner. On my old ones today..driving from a stop light..turning..tires wouldnt grip right..and i tried to turn..and started goin side ways..curb coming up fast..so i tried to put more gas on the tires so maybe even the tiny bit of friction they were getting would stop me from hitting the curb...but instead my car spins around and hits the curb from the other side...god i hate old tires...=(

Now i have a weird clunking sound from the back left side tire area. That tire is acually dented pretty bad so im thinkin thats the cause, but it sounds like somethin hittin somethin else..maybe the road??..i dunno. Im gettin new tires and wheels hopefully put on by Friday anyway. Im just hoping that i didnt screw up the axle or anything. Does anyone know what it might be? The clunking happens when im going 15+ mph ..and the quicker i go the quicker the clunking sound is.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Have you inspected it (or had it inspected) to make sure that you didn't screw up the control arms, cv joint, etc?

Glad to hear no one was hurt and damage shouldn't be too bad. Take it as a lesson in how not to overdrive your tires ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im pretty sure im just gonna wait till friday when i get the new wheels/tires put on..they can do the inspecting there. Cause the tire on there is pretty much a loss..n ot flat but deformed..So might as well wait..=/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.