Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I got a kangaroo as a pet
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gday fellas,
Been slowly making my way through peachys official aggressive (hellaflush) thread cause im planning to get a more aggressive flush set up and one thing thats lacking is pictures.
I also noticed people are asking the same questions every 5-10 or so pages (im up to page 25:facepalm:)

So i was thinking, to make the lives of anyone who is interested in heading down the flush lifestyle in the future im thinking of collabing a new thread with pics of the tyre + wheel set up.

I know different variables apply like ride height but it would be good to see what a 18x9.5+30 with whatever tyres for example would look on the gen 6 camry and readers can use their imagination on how it would look on their ride with their desired ride height

So to who ever has headed down this path, please PM me pics of your wheel set up front and back with the following wheel and tyre specs if you dont mind.

Eventually when i get enough pictures, ill make a new thread. Obviously credits will go out to the owners of the ride. side on and front shots would be good.

Thanks fellas,
Private

·
Registered
07 Camry SE
173 Posts
I'm at work right now but I'll try tonight or if u could grab them from my thread, just click the pic. All the info is on there.

·
Paul_09WhiteV6
09 XLE V6 White
6,677 Posts
i need to get some pics of my car at current height up. have a few with the works at various heights n tires n then also with 8mm spacers in rear. then gonna post some pics of my new setup soon. when i get some time i'll pm you.

·
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Beautiful. Sounds good fellas. Send them through whenever you all get the chance.

G

·
i need to get some pics of my car at current height up. have a few with the works at various heights n tires n then also with 8mm spacers in rear. then gonna post some pics of my new setup soon. when i get some time i'll pm you.
what u got now?:ugh3:

·
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump this if theres any new or missing set ups that would look to be posted!

·
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Beautiful. Just PM me the pics and specs and ill add them to the thread. kenny, i assume you could add your set yourself if you wanted to ahha. But yeah, send em all through if you got em!

·
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump this thread. I know a handful of you are gonna have some new set ups by christmas so send them pics in once you got them! I wanna make a new post!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts